GENTLEMEN’S CORNER BARBER SHOP
An old school traditional barber shop with a modern twist.
Owner Paulie Diamond believes the relationship between a man and his barber is a sacred bond that every man should have in his life. Where else can you lay back and get a hot towel shave while listening to Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin?
Originally opened as Center Barber Shop in 1957, we rebranded and moved to our current location as Gentlemen’s Corner Barber Shop in January 2015.
We offer new and traditional haircuts and beard trims in a friendly comfortable atmosphere.
At Gentlemen’s Corner Barber Shop no appointments are needed, walk-ins only. We have eight licensed Master Barbers employed, some with over fifty years experience. We have a Barber to fit everyone’s style from a little gentleman’s first haircut all the way up.
WHAT WE DO
Classic Haircuts, Beard Trims and Hot Towel Shaves.
We run a barbershop in its best traditions.
- “GCBS is the place to be. I personally go to Paulie, who consistently gives me a great haircut, but customers seem to be very happy with the other barbers as well. The atmosphere is nice, always clean, and they play light music. You are able to buy shaving products if you wish. It’s in a good location, adjacent to many stores and a few places to eat. I give it my highest recommendation.”
- “I have been getting my hair cut here now about 4 or more years. Considering being in the military for 7 years I’ve had many haircuts and been to many different barber shops. I prefer the Gentlemen’s Corner Barber over all my experiences from the atmosphere to all the professional barbers this place is top notch. I have also moved an hour away and still make the trip once every 2 weeks to get my haircut by Paulie! “
- “Top of the line Barbers with a top of the line atmosphere. I would not dream of going anywhere else in the area. I will be getting my haircut and hot shaves here for a lifetime, with generations thereafter. Paul and staff are great people!”
- “This is a barbershop where old school meets new school. Its a great atmosphere with great people. I get a cut every two weeks and my family from out of town makes sure they make it to the barbershop during their stay.”
- “Great people, good conversations, quality affordable work. You can’t go wrong.”
- “This is the place to go if your looking for a authentic barber shop experience.”
- “Great people who are even better barbers, if that is possible. I look forward to every haircut because of their incredible atmosphere and friendliness.”
- “This is a barbershop where old school meets new school. I get a cut every two weeks and my family from out of town makes sure they make it to the barbershop during their stay.”